Hi there! Do you have an HP laptop? If so, you must have HP Support Assistant on your laptop. Well, the developers of HP laptops have created this application in order to provide you with instant and automatic support for the note in HP.
HP Support Assistance can detect technical issues and can manage all the updates. Though HP has these fantastic features, several users find this application interrupting and simply needless. Actually, this feature can interrupt some of the critical functions or automatic updates.
In these cases, you might want the HP Support Assistance to uninstall. In case, if you don’t know the HP Support Assistant Uninstall process, you can get help by going through this article. And I am telling you very honestly that you need not have the HP Support Assistant (Windows 10) actually.
Sometimes you need to uninstall the feature when you see the error: HP support assistant won’t open.
So, know the process by which you can remove this application from the system of your laptop.
Hp Support Solutions Framework- Should I Remove It?
Well, let me tell you one thing that you are completely in a safe position if you want to uninstall or delete the HP Support Solutions Framework. You just have to use Add/Remove Program feature which you find in the Control panel of Windows.
Remember one thing. You have to completely uninstall HP Support Solutions Framework as it can be the reason for many problems.
How To Remove HP Support Assistance
HP Support assistance can cause many problems if you don’t uninstall it properly. The problems you face like: HP support assistant not showing in programs and features, or HP support assistant keeps loading, etc.
Here are the ways to remove the assistance.
- First, you need to move to Program and Features
- If it is for the Windows 10, you have to open the Menu in Windows 10. You can do it by holding Windows+ key. Then you can see the Program and feature.
- You have to find out the HP Support Assistance 126.96.36.199. When you click on it, you will instantly see the Uninstall option. You need to click on it.
- There is another way too.Open your HP Support Assistance 188.8.131.52 and directly move to installation folder.
- Then, scroll down until you find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- Finally, you must double click on the uninstaller and go along with the instruction.
- If you want your HP Support Assistant remove from the taskbar, you have to follow the instruction.
- At first, Choose Update and Tune- ups.
- From there, move to Other Settings.
- You will see the Taskbar option and you have to untick the box.
- Sometimes you will require an HP Removal tool to delete the printer software from the system.
How To Uninstall HP Support Assistant Command Line
- Press Windows + R key.
- Write regedit in the command box and press OK.
- Then, you need to double click on the Uninstall value. Then you have to copy the value data.
- Again press windows + R key.
- When the run command appears, paste the data in the box.
- Finally, you need to press OK.
A Newer Version Of HP Support Assistant Is Installed- How Can I Resolve It?
Sometimes you can see messages like ‘a newer version of HP Support Assistant is installed. Set-Up will now close. You can resolve it by trying some ways.
- You can uninstall the present version of the assistance.
- You can try by rebooting the computer.
- You may go for creating a new user account. Then try to install the assistance there.
This Application Could Not Be Uninstalled Because HP Support Assistant Requires It- Why Am I Seeing This Message?
You are seeing this message because the file you need to uninstall the Assistant has been corrupted or get missing.in that case, you will not be able to remove the HP Support assistance.
When this kind of issue occurs, you can do a trick. You can reinstall the Assistant. You may have to run the installer into the original disk.
- Can I Uninstall Hp Support Assistant?
Yes, you can uninstall the Assistant. And it is completely safe to uninstall the feature though it comes in a pre-installed mode.
- Can I Uninstall HP Support Assistant Windows 10?
In windows 10, you can uninstall the HP Support Assistant. You have chosen the Program and Features, then from there, you have to go to the HP Support Assistant. Finally, choose Uninstall option. Yes. It is that easy.
- Is It OK To Uninstall HP Support Assistant?
Well, HP support Assistant comes with a pre-installed mode which is made to assist the maintenance of the computers. It provides you with help in a software update, solving problems, and many other things. HP never recommends you delete it. But, it is ok to remove it if you want.
- Why Can’t I Uninstall HP Support Assistant?
You can’t uninstall the HP Support assistant because the file you need to remove the assistant is getting corrupted or missing. When this type of issue occurs you will be unable to uninstall or delete the HP Support Assistant from your computer. In that case, you can try by download and install the HP Support Assistant again.
- How Do I Turn Off HP Support Assistant?
- First, you have to move to Program and Feature in the Windows.
- After that, you need to choose HP Support Assistant.
- Then go to the option Uninstall and click on it.
- When you see a window, you need to click yes. Thus you confirm that you want to uninstall or turn off the Assistant.
- Once you complete the uninstalling, reboot the computer.
HP doesn’t suggest you delete or uninstall the HP Support Assistant. But as it creates too many problems while you are running some critical program, you may want to delete it. Don’t worry. It is completely safe to delete the feature.